VENND ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
The Vennd Platform is an online shopping app dedicated to helping groups of people plan a wedding, furnish a shared dwelling and prepare for a new family addition. Vennd brings together casual shoppers, designers, wedding planners, family and home decor enthusiasts. Vennd users can invite people to join his or her buying circle for simple collaboration and sharing of opinions. Through the Vennd Platform, users can employ a swiping motion to choose products: swiping right for products they like and swiping left on a product to dismiss and move on to the next one. When all members of his or her buying circle like a product, everyone will be notified that they share the same interest. Users will then have the option to buy that mutually-liked product. Collaboration is best when shopping online and finding that happy middle ground.
While we believe the free and open exchange of ideas and products is a key tenet of commerce, there are some activities that are incompatible with Vennd’s mission to make online shopping better for everyone. This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) describes activities that are prohibited in connection with your use of the Services.
For the purposes of this AUP, “Materials” means any photos, images, videos, graphics, written content, audio files, code, information, data or other content uploaded, collected, generated, stored, displayed, distributed, transmitted or exhibited on or in connection with your Account.
The following activities are prohibited:
- Child Exploitation: You may not contact or invite any child under the age of eighteen (18) to join Vennd. When sending an invitation to a friend to join your Buying Circle, you acknowledge that this person is an adult.
- Harassment, Bullying, Defamation and Threats: You may not connect with any potential users through the Vennd Platform in an effort to harass, annoy, bully, defame or spam a specific individual.
- Unwanted Automation: You may not deploy any form of automation to simulate normal user behavior. Vennd strictly prohibits the use of bots, programs, device emulators or anything else to rapidly perform an action that’s intended to be completed by a human user. Vennd strictly prohibits the use of unauthorized third parties. You expressly are prohibited from any use of data mining, bots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools in your use of the Vennd Platform.
- Web Scraping: Vennd strictly prohibits web scraping in an effort to gain competitive intel on products, availability, unique pricing, images of products and/or product descriptions.
- Intellectual Property: You may not use the core concepts and/or structure of the Vennd platform to create a similar app, platform or competitive solution. You may not reverse engineer, resell, deconstruct or aggregate Vennd and its data in any way.
- Personal and Confidential Information: You may not create a Vennd username with any personally identifiable information, sensitive personal information, or confidential information, such as credit card numbers, confidential national ID numbers, or account passwords.
- Spam: You may not use the Services to transmit unsolicited commercial electronic messages.
- Terrorist Organizations: You may not use Vennd to communicate, promote, support, fund, facilitate membership in a terrorist organization.
We may, at any time and without notice, remove any Materials, and suspend or terminate your Account or your access to the Services if you engage in activities that violate the letter or spirit of this AUP, including activities outside of your use of the Services.
Vennd may modify this AUP at any time by posting a revised version at www.vennd.com/legal/aup. By continuing to use the Services or access your Account after a revised version of the AUP has been posted, you agree to comply with the latest version of the AUP. In the event of a conflict between the AUP and the Terms, this AUP will take precedence, but only to the extent required to resolve such conflict. Capitalized terms used but not defined in this AUP shall have the meanings set forth in the Terms.
If you feel that a user of the Services has violated this AUP, please contact us at email@example.com.